We are BonSancaGroup B.V. and we operate under the name MN Trading (MN Trading). Our address is Gustav Mahlerplein 45,1082 MS, Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We are registered with the Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel) under number 78431670.
We offer you access to our platform on which you can educate yourself about trading and investing in cryptocurrency and other assets (the Platform). We also provide trading courses for educational training about trading and investing (Courses).
We process personal data on the basis of the following grounds which are included in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. execution of an agreement;
3. legal obligation; and
4. legitimate interest of MN Trading.
In the table below you will read which personal data we process, for which purpose(s) and on which legal basis. We shall only use your personal data for the following purposes or for compatible purposes. By doing so, we will not use your personal data in an unexpected manner.
MN Trading stores your personal data only as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned in the Section 2 (Data Processing), and for no longer than permitted under applicable law. More specifically, we apply the following retention periods.
- Account data: the data required to create an account will be retained for as long as you use our Platform. After unsubscribing or deleting your account, we maintain your account data for a period up to 2 years, in case you want to reactivate your account.
- Contact data: we will retain your contact information for as long as necessary to provide you with our Services.
- Payment data: we will retain your payment Data for as long as necessary to fulfil our financial and tax obligations.
- Application data: If MN Trading does not hire you, your information will be deleted within 4 (four) weeks after your application unless otherwise agreed between you and MN Trading in writing.
- Consent: for purposes based on your consent, data processing ends when you decide to withdraw such consent.
- Marketing: we will retain your data for marketing and promotional purposes for as long as you wish to use our Service.
We do our utmost to protect your personal data, by taking technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against manipulation, loss, destruction and access by unauthorised persons. These security measures are constantly improved in line with technological developments.
- Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL), or a comparable technology;
- Non-disclosure agreements (NDA’s) & back-ups.
- The access to the Personal Data is strictly limited to the employees on a ‘need to know’ basis;
We constantly check our security measures for effectiveness and, if necessary, adjust our process. This way, your Personal Data is always protected and accessible in the event of a (technical or physical) failure.
In the cases listed below, MN Trading shares personal data with third parties.
If the above organisations are regarded as processors under the GDPR, MN Trading will enter into a data processing agreement with them. Processing of personal data will only take place on MN Trading’s instruction and under our responsibility.
We process personal data within the European Economic Area (EEA) to the extent possible, and will only process personal data outside the EEA if that country offers an appropriate level of protection. If necessary, we use the legally required safeguards for the transfer of personal data, such as the conclusion of an EU model contract.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request us to correct, limit or delete your personal data;
- request a copy of your personal data. We can provide this copy to third parties at your request;
- object to the processing of your personal data by contacting us;
- file a complaint directly with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) about the way we process personal data;
- revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data;
A cookie is a small text file that can be sent via the server of a website to the browser. The browser saves this file to your computer. Your computer is tagged with a unique number, which enables our site to recognize that computer in the future.
You can always delete or disable cookies yourself via the browser settings. No more cookies will be stored when you visit our Website or Platform. However, please note that without cookies, our Website and Platform may not function as well as it should. For more information you can read our cookie statement: https://mntrading.com/cookie-statement.